An Explanation

These posts are entries from my Moleskine Notebook, where my brain gets spilled a few times a day. I don't plan on posting every single entry, just things I feel like posting. These are uncensored, and very personal. There is a reason this blog is by invite only. Read at your own risk ;)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

WANDERLUST

12:04AM 03-05-12

This pavement feels like home to me,
because my eyes are seeing such beautiful things with beautiful sounds to accompany.

& I love how these birds sing--
its as if they sing explicitly to me,
yet their song is theirs exclusively.

This cool march air fills my body,
with their songs they sing so effortlessly,
it creates a feather that carries me to a place where the winter can't find me.

My summer skin soaks in
every ounce of their summer sound.
& my heart is the sun;

Its heat burns so fierce for you,
my only one.

My sultry summer sun hangs amongst the blue skies that I found in your eyes,
& in those skies I have wings that lift me to the place where the winter can't find you and me.

The cool spring breeze makes me long for warmer days,
sweet kisses,
& your touch on my skin.
It's just enough to chill me down to my heart & makes me wonder,
"where do I even start"
when it comes to the thought that you might really love me,
there's only one feeling & that is
lucky.
I have no need for the feather that once carried me,
because now,
in your arms--
my heart rate sends me flying, into your blue sky eyes where all I feel is love,
& everything I didn't know I'd need.
I love you.
with everything,
more than I could ever be,
& more than I could even describe.

Because when you feel like you're flying,
your thoughts get scattered, & all I really am is flattered.

I'm sick of rhyming,
this is going in circles.
SAJDSFLKANDSFLKJ WELFDFJLSJF 12:19AM

No comments:

Post a Comment