An Explanation

These posts are entries from my Moleskine Notebook, where my brain gets spilled a few times a day. I don't plan on posting every single entry, just things I feel like posting. These are uncensored, and very personal. There is a reason this blog is by invite only. Read at your own risk ;)

Monday, April 2, 2012

03/26/12 11:10AM

There's a perfect place in this world--
a place where I belong,
& long to keep as long as you'll let me:
your arms.
I say it's perfect because it's perfect for me,
within them is where I fall so effortlessly.

In your embrace I believe everything you tell me because in your deep brown eyes,
I see soul, truth.
I see no lies.
You tell me I"m wonderful,
& I believe it,
because your kiss paints me golden,
like the sun tints my blue eyes to match my summer soul
which I daresay when paired with yours,
we make the sun rise in the summer sky.

Our hearts burn so bright for one another that no-one could deny our lights when seen together.
Our heat radiates to each other even from so far away,
because darling, I need your touch every day.

I need that hand to hold to make sure I'm awake,
that kiss to make sure I'm dreaming,
& your arms to show you than I am here to stay.

I need you to see that you have absolutely
all of me.
I tell you every day that I am yours,
but it doesn't feel like enough.
I could not tell you how much there is to me that only you understand,
but I guess I don't need to.
I just need you,
& I'm hoping that maybe you might need me too.

No matter what happens, we will always be beautiful,
bright, & warm,
& wonderful.

Every moment of ours is cherished,
& every breath you take from me will be surrendered at ease,
because darling,
as long as we are one,
we will shine brighter than any sun.

We will be the love that everyone needs,
but the perfect antidote for the need within you&me.
You & I*
whatever.

We are perfect,
ruthlessly goofy,
yet the most sincere feeling I've ever felt,
& with everything,
I'm not letting this go, baby.
Believe me.

11:44AM
-Samantha Weldon

No comments:

Post a Comment